- Hotel name
- Van der Valk Cadeaucard
- Winthontlaan 4 -6
- Zipcode and city
- 3526KV Utrecht
- 22 moderne conferentieruimtes, gratis wifi en een flexibel en ervaren team. Uw gasten zijn van alle gemakken voorzien.
- Op fietsafstand van het sfeervolle historisch hart van Utrecht. Een heerlijk weekendje weg begint bij ons.
- Een modern wellness center, fitnessruimte en zwembad met fraai uitzicht over Utrecht. Gun uw lichaam en geest een welverdiende break.
- Een eigentijds restaurant en een gezellige hotelbar. Heerlijk eten en drinken in een ongedwongen sfeer.
- Op fietsafstand van het sfeervolle historisch hart van Utrecht
- Een modern wellness center, fitnessruimte en zwembad met fraai uitzicht
- Direct aan de A12 en uitstekend bereikbaar met het openbaar vervoer
Great hotel, looking forward to our next stay !
This is a great hotel, very convenient location near the highway but still very quiet. Clean, large and safe parking garage under the building, entrance from the parking right into the hotel itself by elevator. We were welcomed friendly and professional, check-inn was fast and smooth and all necessary information about the hotel was explained to us with a smile. Rooms are clean, very spacious as well as the bathroom, with a separate bath and a large walk-inn shower. Separate toilet, great! Large flat screen television with lots of international channels as well. A Nespresso like coffee maker, water cooker, fridge with 2 complementary bottles of water each day. And...iron and ironing board, very smart, not many hotels offer you this. The size of the room was very comfortable as due to the situation with Covid-19 we had to have our breakfast in the room (a larger table was set up for this, thank you) Breakfast is to be collected at the reception hall each morning at a time chosen yourself. It's a standard breakfast for all but it was really very extensive so I didn't miss anything. They solved this really well. We ordered dinner from the hotel restaurant once but this wasn't really anything special food wise, and pricy for the quality. There was a curfew at the time we were there so your only other option for dinner was ordering from outside the hotel to be delivered which was even worse but less expensive... We visit Utrecht regularry from abroad and this was the first time in this particular Van Der Valk Hotel. It will not be the last time, we are looking forward to stay here again, hopefully we will be able to enjoy this hotel's full potential in the future. Thanks to the staff for making this stay a pleasant one despite of the circumstances.
Hotel Houten - Utrecht
Hotel Houten, with 20 meeting rooms, many stylish rooms & suites a suitable location in the middle of the country on the A27 near Utrecht. During your stay, pay a visit to the pleasant city of Utrecht or explore the many other beautiful places in the neighborhood.More
Hotel De Bilt - UtrechtMore